HomeLeaving A TraceWhat I Know For SureHidden Treasures

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blue On Blue


Heaven Scent
 
In the twilight of the moonlight
  In the sea of tranquility
  Nestled there amongst the clouds
  Celestial sea of ethereal clouds
  Light of sky the bay of rainbows
  Sky of delicate blue divine
  Sky so full of gossamer wings
  Veiled beneath an ocean of stars
  Soared the Angels heaven scent
  Soared their flight in Sea of nectar
                              - Helena White



Brighten a room with Cobalt Blue

As an child, I remember really being drawn to 
 cobalt blue and was mesmerized by the color.
I started grouping some of the 
glass pieces I'd collected over the 
years in brightly lit windowsills
My dining room window shimmers with deep sea blue light, as the my cobalt blue collection filters sunlight into the room.
I love how the sun reflects its beauty



Come along with me to 
Anything-Blue-Friday 

3 comments:

  1. I popped over to see your blog and those blue dishes are so beautiful in that light. I was going to say I love your curtains, then I realized they are the same as mine except mine are tea stained colour. I will be following you, and having a good look around. I like to write poems (not that I am any good, but its an outlet for me) they are on my blogs. I have 3 of those. I guess I have too muc to say..........I have somewhat the same interests as you too.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janice and I hope you visit again ❥ ωίԵђ Լ♥ϋє ♥ Hεlεɳa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helena,

    So nice to meet you! I get excited when I connect to fellow Canadians, and from Ontario, to boot!

    Your cobalt blue glass collection is rich in colour, dainty in shape and divine in the sunlight! I have ONE, single, blue glass vase that holds ONE, single, delicate flower. My mom had bought it in a North York garage sale about 30 years ago and it ended up in my house, across the Atlantic. Love when that happens! It can be found on my kitchen counter, part of a crockery collection that is always on display.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

    Poppy :)



    ReplyDelete

♥ Taking time to comment is a pleasing way to slow the pace of life a bit and show heartfelt thoughts. Reading your comments bridges a caring bond between us and encourages unexpected friendships. I invite you to follow along. After all a friend may be waiting behind a strangers face. ღ ஆεlεɳa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...