HomeLeaving A TraceWhat I Know For SureHidden Treasures

Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Graduation



Hallie and Emilie

It seems so cliche' to say, “Where has the time gone?” 

And yet, I still can’t figure out how two little baby girls can now be graduating from grade eight.
It seems like only yesterday when we were celebrating your first birthdays. Oh and how I was so lucky to be able to baby sit you full time making it my only chance to be a hands-on-grandma. That couldn’t have been all those years ago. . . could it?

When you were growing up, we shared lots of mac and cheese, corn chips and oh can't forget the peeled sliced apples. We played games, read stories, scrap -booked together and enjoyed many sleepovers. You loved learning to embroider and had fun baking cupcakes with me. You always smiled and laughed while playing with our Sheltie Topaz and she would get excited when ever she saw you both come through our front door.

Now your both graduating from public school all ready to start a new phase of your lives in high school. You both come loaded with some strong creativity genes. Your maternal great grandmother was a talented knitter and seamstress and your Great Great Great Great Grandfather was a writer and poet.

Yes I have complete faith in you Hallie and Emile and your ability to become whatever you want to be. With passion you will follow your bliss and carve out your own little piece of the world. I have a clear vision of you both achieving whatever your hearts desire and I’ll be watching and cheering you on.

Much love and good fortune to you both dear granddaughters on this very special day. . . and far into the future. Being your Grandparent is a joy and I love you both so very much.


Happy Graduation!
Love Grandma xox
Hallie and Emile grade eight Graduation 
 
My little Angels

♥ I Love You


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Taking time to comment is a pleasing way to slow the pace of life a bit and show heartfelt thoughts. Reading your comments bridges a caring bond between us and encourages unexpected friendships. I invite you to follow along. After all a friend may be waiting behind a strangers face. ღ ஆεlεɳa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...